Environmental, Health And Safety Policy
Turbotect is fully committed to the awareness of, and compliance with, all environmental standards that impact the safety, health and well-being of our employees, our customers and the general public. The company’s Environmental, Health and Safety Policy is an ongoing management responsibility based on the following objectives:
- To ensure that the primary goal of all employees at all levels is the prevention of accidents and pollution incidents. However, it is equally important to ensure that approved remedial action procedures are in place and can be rapidly implemented in the event that accidents or pollution incidents do occur.
- To strive for continuous improvement in the appreciation and understanding of environmental, health and safety issues by all employees through effective company communication and training programs.
- To ensure that environmental, health and safety issues are treated as a priority in our manufacturing processes, and throughout the planning and development of new products and services.
- To reduce the overall consumption of energy resources, and to minimize emissions and the generation of waste.
- To recognize and appreciate that caring for health, safety and our environment contributes to improved business performance by conserving both human and physical resources, and by reducing overall costs and liabilities.