Turbotect ER-517N and ER-517
LUBRICITY IMPROVEMENT ADDITIVES - PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
TURBOTECT ER-517N and TURBOTECT ER-517 are lubricity improvement additives
developed specifically for low- lubricity gas turbine fuels such as naphtha,
kerosene and gas condensates.
TURBOTECT ER-517N is an improved lubricity enhancer for use with the most
aggressively corrosive naphthas and gas condensates.
TURBOTECT ER-517 our original lubricity enhancer is very effective in use
with less aggressive naphthas, gas condensates, kerosene, and light
- Proprietary blend of fatty derivatives in petroleum solvent
- Completely oil-soluble product containing surface-active components that create a thin lubricating film by adsorption onto metal surfaces, thus reducing potential wear problems due to poor fuel lubricity.
- Typical treatment rates are 25 to 100 ppm in fuel oil, depending on the severity of the problem. It is recommended that optimum treatment rates be confirmed by HFRR testing.
- Product can be used to treat low lubricity distillates such as naphtha and kerosene, as well as gas condensates.
- Field-proven technology
- Specially developed for gas turbine applications (e.g. flow dividers and fuel pumps etc.)
- Low viscosity properties ensure rapid mixing and dissolution in the fuel oil
- High purity ensures compliance with gas turbine fuel specifications
- Product can be injected alone, or as part of a multifunctional additive package
- Minimum 12 month storage stability
- Effective on a wide range of naphthas, gas condensates, kerosene and distillate fuels
- No negative effects on other additives such as corrosion inhibitors and combustion improvers etc.
- Positive wear reduction performance on the HFRR (High Frequency Reciprocating Rig) test
- Contains no phosphorous, chlorine or metals
- Not classified as flammable for transportation
TURBOTECT ER-517N and TURBOTECT ER-517 are both available in non-returnable
steel drums (208 litres nominal size).