TURBOTECT DEMULSIFIER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
DEMULSIFIER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
TURBOTECT EP-169, EP-170, EP-171, EP-211, EP-343 and ER-52B are demulsifiers for residual-grade fuel oils and crude oils used in gas turbine applications.
- Mixtures of alkyl-oxide copolymers and alkylphenol resins in a heavy aromatic naphtha.
- Formulations are specially designed to improve the rate of water/oil separation in the treatment of low grade residual fuel oils and crude oils.
- Optimum dosage may vary depending on the actual fuel, the amount and quality of injected wash water, the stability of the emulsion and the separation technology (ie. electrostatic or centrifugal).
- Efficient water-oil separation avoids emulsion build-up at the water/oil interface.
- Ensures low water content and low salt content in the treated fuel.
- Enables good effluent water quality with low oil-in-water content.
- Fast acting - particularly important on centrifuge applications.
- Effective on a wide range of heavy residual-grade fuel oils and crude oils.
- Improves the effectiveness of the separation process.
- Improves the quality of both the washed fuel and the effluent wash water.
- Cost effective.
- Easy to handle and apply.
TURBOTECT demulsifiers are available in non-returnable steel drums (208 litres nominal size) or in bulk.